Recruitment and Learning Lead
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Recruitment and Learning Lead job has just become available at the most comprehensive manufacturer based in Ho Chi Minh. This firm is one of the leading manufacturers in markets worldwide.
About the Recruitment and Learning Lead Role:
Supporting and directly reporting to Head of HR, you will be responsible for leading the recruitment and learning function at manufacturing site, implementing and monitoring the administration of training activities and policies. You will play the role of a business partner to manage HR related areas in recruitment/development functions.
- Responsible to optimise internal recruitment tools and processes
- Support other HR business partners and internal clients by providing/ensuring strong recruitment sources
- Work with HR business partners to address talent acquisition challenges
- Be the contact point of external parties when it comes to recruitment
- Carry out Employer Branding Activities
- Design, maintain and optimise company’s on boarding program for newcomers
- Liaise with HR business partners and other internal clients to organise the program
- Evaluate quality of recruitment, effectiveness of on boarding program and propose improvement solutions
- Execute learning needs analysis and align those to the global programs
- Support and independently carry out all practical and organisational aspects of designing, developing and implementing best-in-class learning experiences such as classroom, online learning, coaching/mentoring, and learning on the job
- Independent coordination of the logistics process around training and education programs
- Continuously measure and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the learning solutions processes
- Perform and analyses training evaluations, collaborate with internal and external training partners and making improvement proposals
- Facilitate internal training and workshops
- Work with Group Learning & Development to align local practices with Group standard and agenda
To succeed in this Recruitment and Learning Lead role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local HR teams with good English communication skill.
- Bachelor's degree
- Plus a minimum 5- 8 years’ experience in HR Management, L&D and recruitment
- Very good and flexible at English communication and negotiation
- Strong technical expertise in HR
- Expert knowledge of labour law
With the purpose of being the premier manufacturer in Asia, the organisation not only satisfies all of the demanding requirements from major independent and multi- unit full service operators ; but also grows rapidly though their plan in Vietnam.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR leader position is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward- thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.