Deputy HR Manager
Salary VND30,000,000 - VND40,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Deputy HR Manager job in a prestigious medical device company based in Ho Chi Minh City has just become available.
About the Deputy HR Manager Role:
Supporting and reporting directly to Human Resources Manager, you will lead a team of HR & Admin members to deliver the HR operations successfully. As a Deputy HR Manager, you will play the role of a business partner to manage HR related areas including but not limited to compensation & benefits, staffing, training & development, as well as proposing solutions to improve HR policies and guidelines.
- Develop short-term goals for HR & Admin team and convert them into action plan
- Supervise compensation & benefits tasks to ensure its compliance with legal principle and company guidelines
- Conduct training need analysis and implement measures to support career development of the employees
- Support talent acquisition activities and make sure a well integration process in the organisation
- Be an excellent business partner to support BUs
To be successful in this Deputy HR Manager role, you must have the ability to work effectively and willingness to pursue challenging environment.
- At least 5 years of working experience as HR Generalist
- Prefer solid background in C&B, and HR business partner
- At least 1 year's experience in leadership position
- Good in English communication
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking
This leading medical device company is recognised by establishing and maintaining trust & accountability as fundamental in its existence. The organisation values its people as the core strength of business and advances employee talents through training, coaching and self-development.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career as Human Resource professional, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.