HR & Admin Manager
Salary VND45,000,000 - VND65,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An excellent HR & Admin Manager job in Ho Chi Minh City has just arisen at a rapidly expanding logistics company.
About the HR & Admin Manager Role:
As the HR & Admin Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the HR operations successfully and overseeing the HR & Admin department to formulate the long & short term HR strategies. Reporting to the Managing Director and Regional HR Team, you will also be managing all office operations to support the business in its next phase of growth in Vietnam.
- Lead the HR & Admin team and build up HR policies and procedures
- Devise and implement full spectrum of human resources & admin plans for the whole company to cope with operation needs and future development
- Update and advise management on employment and related legislation requirements and ensure the compliance
- Develop performance evaluation and talent management programs to retain employee engagement
- Be an excellent business partner to assist the Managing Director and all Function Heads to obtain
- Assist regional HR in implementing regional HR projects
To succeed in the HR & Admin Manager role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with the Managing Director and Regional HR Team.
- 6 to 10 years of HR in-dept experience covering all HR general functions including but not limited to compensation & benefits, staffing, employee relations, and training
- Proven experience in HR business partner
- Good knowledge of relevant labour laws and ability to interact with counterparts and government agencies.
- Excellent in presentation skill in both Vietnamese and English
- Clear demonstration of leadership
- Be both operational and strategic
- Love challenges and highly flexible with changes
This transportation & logistics service company needs no introduction and is well recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact Ms. Quan Trieu to discuss this new opportunity.