Human Resources Leader
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trinh Nguyen
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-19 it 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Human Resources Leader job has just become available at one of the most respected Swiss firms based in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Human Resources Leader Role:
As a Human Resources Leader, you will be in charge of retention plan, succession plan, employers' awareness; report to GD VN and Group HR Director.
- Plan, organise, and control the activities, actions of the HR team to align with Switzerland and operational objectives
- Manage HR support (training manager, communication & events, English & soft-skills teaching)
- Follow-up on HR process improvements (CRM, on-boarding, e-learning, …)
- Coordinate recruitment team with HR support activities e.g. for events
- Participate in recruitment events, user groups, and specific interest groups to build relationships and candidate pipeline
- Contribute to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Recruit special profiles
- Other tasks are as assigned by GD
To succeed in this role, you must have good understanding of the hypermarket business and IT industry, as well as the operations of relevant companies in the region.
- University graduate in HRM, Business Administration or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Human Resources management, preferably in IT, engineering fields
- Good knowledge of Vietnam labour code
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Experience in strategic planning
- Willingness to take on challenging tasks in a supportive team
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- English proficiency: advance level in 4 skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing)
This firm is one of the leaders in the fields of IT business consulting, software development & maintenance and systems integration. The company is privately owned, with offices in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.