Salary VND40,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-29 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A global manufacturing company is looking for an Office Manager based in Binh Duong to lead the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Office Manager Role:
Reporting to Regional HR Team & CFO, you will be responsible for a range of business critical tasks as the Office Manager to lead the company's expansion plans in Vietnam.
- Maintain office services by organising office operations and procedures
- Ensure communication, compliance and adherence by all staffs to corporate policies and procedures
- Direct interaction with local authorities. Legal representative for the Vietnam entity
- Manage payroll process, end-to-end recruitment, orientation for new staffs, and people performance
- Manage accounting flows under the supervision of the controller in regional company and support from the external provider
- Track budget expenses, supply management, inventory control
- Manage sales administrative processes with support from the sales admin team
- Liaise with the external provider to manage VAT, customs and duty obligations for import/export
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and willingness to pursue challenging environment.
- At least 5 years of experience as Office Manager or Administration Manager, preferably in manufacturing environment
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures, finance, controlling, HR and legal
- Integrity, team work and experience in western business management, experience in audit a plus
- Fluency in English & Vietnamese, and ability to communicate in Chinese is a plus
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills, strong organisational and planning skills
This company is recognised by its great innovation in manufacturing and production industry, as well as its lean structure where individuals are really empowered. The organisation appreciates its people as the most valuable capital and offers them freedom and autonomy to drive their career with respect of diversity in workplace.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career, this Office Manager role is an amazing opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact Ms. Quan Trieu to discuss in more details.