Human Resources Manager
Salary VND65,000,000 - VND85,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trinh Nguyen
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 human-resources-and-personnel 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Human Resources Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected Logistics Firms based in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Human Resources Manager Role:
As a Human Resources Manager, you are in charge of planning, directing, and coordinating management activities to maximise the strategic use of the company human resources.
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff
- Manage and control HR & Admin unit expenditure within agreed budgets
- Liaise with other functional managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organisation
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations and general duty of care
- Develop, implement and assist departments to establish administrative systems and controls to ensure effective administration of the business and informative reports to Management
- Support and receive assignment from Head of HR on ad hoc basis
To succeed in this role, you must have good understanding of the hypermarket business and logistics industry, as well as the operations of relevant companies in the region.
- University graduate and have at least 05 years experience as Human Resource Manager with good experience and skills of doing recruitment, C&B, labour law, PIT and related regulations from government as HR functions; good knowledge and experience about training and developing people; good sense of details and organised work approach, good planning and conducting abilities
- Good Management and Leadership skill
- Excellent listening, communicating, interpersonal and consulting skill
- Good presentation, negotiation skill and problem-solving skill
- Good time management, learning ability and change management
- Self - motivated, dynamic, positive open minded, team works spirit
- Ability to work in emergency cases or under high pressure
- Have good sense of personal evaluation
- Good English skills and PC skills
This is a company filled with opportunities and constant learning. It puts strong focus on employee development and well-being.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career in this innovative tech driven logistics company, this is the role for you.