HR Assistant Manager
Salary VND35,000,000 - VND40,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-17 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting HR Assistant Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production companies based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Reporting directly to the Assistant General Manager of HR, this is a role for an experienced HR Generalist who is a leader in their field.
About The HR Assistant Manager Role
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the HR operations and strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Assistant General Manager of HR. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- Review, develop and implement relevant HR strategies, internal policies, HR manuals, to be in line with the Company’s strategies and values
- Provide a professional support to the Assistant General Manager of HR to build up company's salary structure, KPI for whole company and manage performance review system
- Ensure efficient HR Operations by managing a wide range of employee recognition programs, performance & reward programs, compensation & benefits, recruitment, employment cost & budget control
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with local law, in conjunction with other branches
- Act as an excellent business partner to support all business head teams and ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies of the company
- Elaborate HR & company knowledge in dealing with complex disciplinary or grievance and related HR issues
To succeed in the HR Assistant Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Board of Management and business head teams.
- At least 4 years of experience as HR management role in multinational companies, with deep knowledge on labour law and government regulations
- Good command of English both written and spoken to communicate effectively with stakeholders, and ability to communicate in Japanese is preferred
- Good human relations, high decision-making and leadership skills
- Good problem-solving skill, conflict and crisis management skill and negotiating skill
- Ability to work under high pressure
This manufacturing & production firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Assistant Manager job.
Apply today or contact Ms. Quan Trieu to discuss this new opportunity.