Salary VND70,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-24 science-and-research 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A Country HRM job has just become available at one of the established MNC companies based in Ho Chi Minh. This role is very suitable for seasoned HR professionals who want to make an impact in the organisation.
About the Country HRM Role:
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for leading the HR function which covers the full spectrum of HR and managing the day-to-day operations in Vietnam. You will play a crucial role to manage all HR activities, including C&B, training & development and employee relations.
- Work with business leaders to develop and align Workforce Plan to the organisation’s current and future strategy and business objectives
- Shape organisation culture by partnering with leaders to translate insights from people dashboards into plans that will generate positive morale. Work closely with employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Develop and execute talent management framework and processes to identify, develop and retain talent to meet present and future needs. Recommend and deploy assessment tools to identify high-performing individuals
- Engage with leaders to seek clarity on business strategy and co-develop organisational key performance indicators that are aligned to business strategy and objectives for senior leaders
To succeed in the Country HRM role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different stakeholders.
- A comprehensive and proven HR experience in fast paced, collaborative working environment
- Good English proficiency
- Deep knowledge of labour law
- Energetic, proactive and able to work independently
- High ethical standards
- Self motivated, self confident, stress resistant
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.