Salary VND40,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 08 October 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A world-leading manufacturing & retail company is recruiting a Training Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to support the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Training Manager Role:
As a strategic business partner, you will be responsible for enhancing organisational effectiveness through creating and implementing learning and organisation development solutions.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires
- Review and evaluate training and apprenticeship programs for compliance with government standards
- Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors
- Analyse training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs
- Develop and organise training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing product training, soft kills training and personal development classes for staffs
- Coordinate established courses with technical and professional courses provided by community schools and designate training procedures
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees
To succeed in this Training Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and work on your own initiative.
- At least 7 years of experience in training field, with proven experience as a Training Manager
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Effective planning, multi-tasking and time management skills
This outstanding manufacturing and retail company drives fast-growing business and provides a professional and friendly working environment.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career, this Training Manager role is absolutely an interesting position for you.
Apply today or contact Ms. Quan Trieu to discuss about the opportunity in more details.