Learning and Organisation Development Manager
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 human-resources-and-personnel 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Learning and Organisation Development Manager job has just become available at a multinational organisation based in Ho Chi Minh City. This firm is one of the leading manufacturers in markets worldwide.
About the Learning & OD Manager Role:
You will act as a learning and organisational development liaison and advisor to the organisation's leadership and facilitate the organisation's initiatives across the enterprise. You will take full responsibility in planning, developing, implementing and assisting training & development programs, multiple projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Provide expertise in strategy development and execution, planning, and facilitation of people development efforts to achieve business objectives
- Consult with management on performance, organisational, and leadership matters. Conduct needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance
- Design, develop and manage training programs and practices for professional employee development. Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training and development activities
- Leverage corporate resources to build career path for high potential talents
- Evaluate contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs
- Be responsible for analysis and development of yearly master training plan
- Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance, etc., as required
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a strong change management skill, be a change agent particularly in people behaviour development.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business or related discipline preferred
- 8+ years human resources experience preferably as a HR Representative, Generalist, Business Partner, HR Consultant or related
- Knowledgeable of HR laws, regulations and company HR policies
- Proficient in written & spoken English & local language(s)
- Strong sense of Value and Ethics
The organisation not only satisfies all of the demanding requirements from major independent and multi- unit full service operators; but also grows rapidly though their expansion plan in Vietnam and South East Asia.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career as Human Resource professional, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.