Learning and Development Manager
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-25 retail 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
An unique career opportunity has just become available at one of the most highly respected retail company as Learning and Development Manager in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Learning and Development Manager Role:
As a strategic business partner, you will be responsible for the development of a holistic vision for learning and development, translating the vision into a concrete plan, prioritising with key stakeholders learning/ training needs and mobilising resources to meet the prioritised needs for Vietnam to build future capabilities.
- Develop the learning strategy, partnering key stakeholders, covering both business divisions and corporate functions
- Uphold the image of the brand, ensuring the successful execution of the retail strategy in boutiques
- Engage and inspire retail talents in Vietnam, and work with stakeholders in determining the strategy
- Identify, prioritise and relay learning needs to Regional Learning Managers in each division and organisational development teams to curate content for Vietnam
- Champions change management in learning and development
- Lead division training team and be able to support as a backup for product and selling skill training
To succeed in this Learning and Development Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and work on your own initiative.
- Bachelor degree, with experience in people development and retail industry
- Knowledge in organisational behaviour and design will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Innovative, and passionate for people development
This company is highly recognised in its expertise and offers an unique working environment to unlock the possibilities of people growth.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career, this Learning and Development Manager role is absolutely an interesting position for you.
Apply today or contact Ms. Quan Trieu to discuss the opportunity in more details.