Salary VND40,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A HR Manager job has just become available at one of the fast growing MNC companies based in Cu Chi, Ho Chi Minh city. This role is very suitable for HR professionals who want to make an impact in the organisation.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the General Manager and functional reporting to HR Director of Asia, you will be responsible for leading the HR team for Vietnam.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day HR activities and manage HR team of 2 direct report
- Collaborate with the HoDs to implement recruitment process to address recruitment needs and staffing plan
- In-charge of compensation & benefits, people development and employee relations
- Propose training initiatives
- Work closely with regional team to develop HR projects
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different stakeholders.
- A comprehensive and proven HR Operations experience in medium to large organisations
- Good English proficiency
- Deep knowledge of labour law
- Energetic, proactive and able to work independently
- High ethical standards
- Self motivated, self confident, stress resistant
- Ability to work in Cu Chi
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.