Chief of Representative Office
Salary VND30,000,000 - VND40,000,000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 medical-and-nursing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A leading medical devices company is looking for the Chief of Representative Office role based in Hanoi to lead the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Chief of Representative Office Role:
Reporting to the Group Director, you will be responsible for a range of business critical tasks as the Chief of Representative Office to support the Company's business unit in Hanoi.
- Be in charge of the general management of the office with high ethical standards, and complying with all government regulations, company policies, regulations, processes, values, culture, etc
- Work with GRD and BUDs to identify business opportunities for suggesting and supporting the business plan for the office
- Make sure the good financial status for office operation, including monthly cash planning, cost control, financial reporting, etc
- Deliver professional management to ensure staffs learn and develop with the company
- Ensure professional services from HR and Administration Team and company policies are strictly followed
- Be authorised to meet clients to support business as agreed with related BUD/BUM, sign contract for purchasing goods or services for office operations as per suggestion from BUMs or administration for their activities, approve office expenses for daily operation as confirmation from GRD/BUD/ or authorised person
- Suggest improvements to related processes, and other duties from General Director or Group Director
- At least five years' experience within business management, preferably in Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure
- Good leadership, authority and motivation skills
- Good interpersonal skill, as well as training and coaching skills
- Ability to analyse and evaluate market, excel in daily operation management and problem-solving
- Fluent in both spoken and written English due to the nature of the business
This outstanding medical devices company is recognised by establishing and maintaining trust & accountability as fundamental in its existence. The organisation values its people as the core strength of business and advances employee talents through training, coaching and self-development.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career, this Chief of Representative Office role is an amazing opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss in more details.