Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-07 human-resources-and-personnel 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
An attractive Human Resource Manager job has just become available at an international retail company. The company has the most extensive track in the industry, as well as an incomparable range of industry expertise and knowledge.
About the Human Resource Manager Role:
You will report to the Regional HR and CEO, advise and assist the overall provision of human resources & administration services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
- Develop objectives, strategies, plans, policies and programmers in the areas of manpower planning, recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits, personnel policy and records, administration and employee relations
- Plan, direct and coordinate all activities in the human resources departments in an effort to reach maximum levels of employee productivity and creativity throughout the work force
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance and communication of records required by government regulation
- Recommend effective and efficient organisation structure and development plans to coincide with country and regional strategic objectives
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicate and enforce organisation values
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR & admin strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget
- Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with company policy and monitor probationary periods
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant
- Provide day to day advice to line managers on all human resource issues: management of staff, remuneration, etc
- Review all staff salaries and make recommendations for pay rises in consultation with dept heads. Implement any increases and promotions
To succeed in the Human Resource Director role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local HR teams with good English communication skill.
- Possess over 10 years' working experience in HR, of which at least 5 years at managerial level
- Experience in major disciplines of HR – recruitment, training, employee relations, compensation and benefits
- Experience in workplace change is an advantage
- Work in global and regional organisation required
- Experience in operational roles is an advantage
- Proficient in written & spoken English and local languages due to the nature of the business
- Strong change management, being a change agent particularly in people behaviour development
- Strong sense of Value and Ethics
With the purpose of being the premier industrial leader, the organisation not only satisfies all of the demanding requirements from major independent and multi- unit full service operators ; but also grows rapidly though their expansion plan in Vietnam.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career as Human Resource professional, this is the role for you. You will be a part of the most international forward- thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.