Head of People Operations
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-08 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
One of the fastest growing start-ups in logistics distribution and supply chain industry is now looking for outstanding individuals to join its young and stellar team as a Head of People Operations in Ho Chi Minh City to make an impact in the next phase of rapid growth.
About the Head of People Operations Role:
Reporting to the Country Head and Regional HR Head, you will be responsible for management on all human resource and general affairs related issues to support the key business needs as the Head of People Operations.
- Develop organisation strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendation to organisation strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organisational objectives
- Manage the significant resources growth with developing better recruitment strategies and procedures; establish and lead recruitment practices and necessary procedures to recruit and retain an effective workforce
- Plan, develop, implement and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align staff with the strategic goals of the company and lead the implementation of a performance management system
- Develop and implement compensation strategies and structures aligned with regional to ensure the provisions of cost effective benefits plan
- Manage a full spectrum of legal issues and prompt responses to day-to-day issues that the business may face, including documentation and drafting, advisory, managing claims and disputes, employment matters, and working with local counsel
- Anticipate both internal and external risks, counsel and advise the business leaders on how to manage them
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial and capable of solving problems creatively to add value to the team.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in human resources & general affairs area
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of recruitment, compensation & benefits, organisational planning, training & development, performance management, general affairs and legal
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in English is required
The company is highly recognised in logistics distribution and supply chain industry with a focus on innovative technology-based solutions to optimise their logistics and achieve their business needs.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a new step in your career, this Head of People Operations position is the role for you.
Apply today or contact Ms. Quan Trieu to discuss about the opportunity in more details.