Salary VND40,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282019-01-27 it 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A HR Manager role has become available at one of the fast growing IT company in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager and functional reporting to Global HR, you will be responsible for leading the HR team for Vietnam for Ho Chi Minh and Da Nang offices
- Be responsible for IT recruitment in Vietnam. Manage the whole recruitment and selection process
- Cooperation on setting up company's HR marketing strategy for Vietnam
- Execution of the HR marketing campaigns, social media and content management
- Support of HR processes, performance management, training and development
- Engage employees and motivate them
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different stakeholders.
- Relevant working experience in IT industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English communication
- Pro-active and creative attitude
- Independent and reliable
- Able to travel for business
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.