Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 it 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An interesting Admin Manager job in Ho Chi Minh City has just become available at one of the world's outstanding IT start-up companies to support its next phase of business development.
About the Admin Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Admin at Headquarters, as the Admin Manager, you will lead to provide all spectrum of office service in Vietnam.
- Build and lead a team of service and operation staffs to deliver quality services and provide proactive support to management and internal clients
- Prepare and monitor budget for office service and expenses under guidelines of senior management
- Develop, review and streamline service policies, guidelines and regulations following the policies of Headquarters
- Completes special projects (such as new office decoration) by coordinating information and requirements; planning, organising and arranging meeting schedules
- Conduct and organise company events with other departments
- Handle urgent projects as required
The successful candidate will be strong at stakeholders management and capable of solving problems creatively to add value to the team.
- Bachelor Degree and above, preferably in Business Service or related discipline
- At least three years of relevant experience in administration management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and supervisory skills
- Fluency in Chinese and English is required
The company is highly recognised by its innovation in IT industry and offers its employees great opportunities to grow with the organisation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a new step in your career, this Admin Manager position is the role for you.
Apply today or contact Ms. Quan Trieu to discuss about the opportunity in more details.