Regional Senior Recruiter
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-15 human-resources-and-personnel 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A newly created Regional Senior Recruiter position has just become available at a well known company, based in Ho Chi Minh.
About the Regional Senior Recruiter Role:
You will report to Regional Talent Acquisition Manager in managing recruitment team and continually striving for best practice relationships with the client. You will own the hiring processes and stakeholder relationships across regions for technical services. You will have a focus to understand the hiring needs within business and create regional recruitment plans that meet business talent needs in sustainable manner along with managing a team of recruiters across APAC region.
- Work in partnership with the HR business partners, relevant stakeholders to understand the demand for current and future talent requirements in the region
- Build clear hiring plans and drive execution of high volume recruitment in a project manager capacity
- Handle senior level roles across countries independently to offer highly consultative talent acquisition partnership to senior stakeholders
- Pro-actively work in partnership with local recruitment teams to define their key focus to ensure they are closely aligned to the recruitment plan
- Manage hiring manager expectations, setting realistic timescales and proactively managing the recruitment life-cycle to achieve SLAs
- Work in partnership with local recruiters to creating recruitment plans to source the best talent within SLA’s
- Ensure robust talent pipelines that will satisfy the future business strategy through pro-active hiring plans & effective talent pool development
- Bring the latest thinking to solutions through continually developing functional knowledge with technical services and sharing insights so recognised as a expert in your cluster
- Share best practice and learning's across the recruitment teams to drive results for all
- Deliver campus hiring strategy for countries by working along side local recruiters and university relations specialist based in India
- Network with the best in industry to maintain a pipeline for pre-identified senior/critical roles
To succeed in this role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with regional business development teams with good English communication skill.
- Experienced in managing small recruitment teams
- Demonstrable direct sourcing experience with an innovative approach to finding talent
- Proven communication skills and stakeholder management/engagement
- 10 years' progressive HR experience with at least five years in managerial position, specialised in staffing and talent acquisition in a dynamic multinational working environment
- The organisation not only satisfies all of the demanding requirements from major independent and multi- unit full service operators; but also grows rapidly though their plan in Vietnam
This is a a forward- thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Recruitment Team Lead job is the role for you.