Learning & Development Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 17 January 2019 2019-01-172019-03-18 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Learning & Development Manager job has just become available at a fast-growing logistics company based in centre of Ho Chi Minh City.
About The Senior HR Business Partner Manager Role:
Reporting to Head of HR, you will play the critical role to provide Learning & Development services and Talent Management solutions to the business as the Learning & Development Manager.
- Coordinate with Regional People Business Partners to develop key Talent, Learning and Leadership, and People Talent Management initiatives; and partner with business and HR leaders to identify needs and gaps for leadership roles, diversity, bench talent, and other strategic talent segments
- Build and lead the Learning program based on 3 different levels: Organisational Development, Functional Development and Personal Development
- Develop the annual talent and learning program calendar and maximise participation in key programs, and accommodate localisation learning needs
- Develop in-house technical training courses and coordinate arrangement for external courses and international technical seminars
- Monitor and analyse the impact of learning programs for continuous improvement
- Provide research, analysis, and interpretation across multiple businesses and markets, then leverage that insight to decide and implement talent strategies as well as develop sustainable programmes for talent growth
- Drive annual talent review and succession planning cycle, Performance Appraisal Process, and employee performance cycles from end-to-end
To succeed in this Learning and Development Manager role, you will need to have good capability in building Learning & Development system, and engage your stakeholders in the process.
- Bachelor or Master degree, with minimum five years' working experience in Learning & Development/ Training field
- Fluent communication in both English and Vietnamese
- Good interpersonal skill and influencing skills
- Innovative thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Dynamic and able to work across functions in a matrix organisation
- High entrepreneurship, integrity, can-do attitude and a good team player
The company needs no introduction and is well-recognised in logistics distribution and supply chain for its expertise, with dynamic working environment and focus on people development.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Learning & Development Manager job is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.