Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 electronics Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Talent Acquisition Manager has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturer in Ho Chi Minh. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About The Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for an ongoing quest to discover talent, retaining excellent employees, builds a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. Their role does not end with on-boarding of employees, rather, they ensure the ongoing and future organisational talent demands are met, exceeded, and measured.
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts. Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans. This may include job posting optimisation, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc…
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organisation; identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offer; counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs
- Manage and guide development of corporate employment resource; participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Develop sophisticated applicant tracking systems to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
- Undertaking other tasks assigned by Senior HR Director
To succeed in the Talent Acquisition Manager role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local business development teams with good English communication skill.
- University Degree/ MBA. Human Resources Management/ Economics/ Law/Business Administration related field.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive HR experience with at least 5 years in managerial position, specialised in staffing and talent acquisition in a dynamic multinational working environment.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques.
- Good human relations, patient and high leadership skills
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this TAM job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward- thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.