Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 manufacturing-and-production Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An attractive Human Resource Manager Position has just become available at the most comprehensive based in center of HCM. This firm has merchandising offices servicing markets worldwide.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the General Manager and functional reporting to Global HR, you will be responsible for leading the HR team for Ho Chi Minh office.
- Establish, develop and maintain an efficient HR system, HR policies as well as processes enabling an agile and rewarding professional environment & culture where employees are satisfied and motivated to contribute their greatest effort to the success of the company
- Consult the General Manager on setting up and developing strategic HR Policy, working procedures and policies
- Continuously monitor and evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of HR policies and procedures
- Set up fair compensation & benefit policies and ensure the proper implementation of the policies, including salary, commission, insurance, other allowances and benefits
- Recruit and develop qualified workforce to align with company’s business plan and ensure productivity from day one via a well prepared on-boarding plan
- Lead Annual Performance Appraisal Process as foundation for performance reward (bonus, salary increase etc) as well as further development of the organisation
- Manage support to operation as well as offices cross-functionally to ensure a good daily work of the team
- Nurture a well working environment within the company
- Ensure the good relationship with Vietnamese Authorities such as: Trade of Service, Tax Department, etc.
- Make sure all expatriates working in the office are aware of requirements from local authorities and their visa and work permit will be made properly
- Ensure the budget of Administrative is anytime under control
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different stakeholders.
- Relevant working experience in HR
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English communication
- Pro-active and creative attitude
- Independent and reliable
- Able to travel for business
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.