Salary VND60,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 manufacturing-and-production Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An Excellent C&B Manager job in Ho Chi Minh has just arisen at one of the leading organisation in Vietnam. Your main responsibility is to analyse compensation data within the organisation and to evaluate job positions to determine classification and salary with a regional remit.
About the Compensation and Benefit Manager Role:
Under the supervision of the HR Director, you will be responsible for analysing compensation data within the organisation, as well as evaluating job positions to determine classification and salary. As the C&B Manger, you will implement the organisation reward strategy so its compensation and benefits outcomes meet current and future business needs and are consistent with the organisation desired internal and external market position.
- Contribute to design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within company.
- Prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scale.
- Oversee competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure.
- Develop and review job descriptions for various positions and determine appropriate base pay.
- Source and analyse surveys to benchmark with the market
- Forecast budget for salary increases.
- Advises managers and employees on employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies, personnel procedures and classification programs
- Prepare spreadsheets for the annual salary review
- Calculate gross & net salaries and cost to company whenever required.
- In addition to the C&B role, the manager will be responsible to manage the strategic actions plan with periodic reviews of the project.
- Oversee immigration, destination services, intercultural orientation and global benefit administration
To succeed in the Human Resource Manager role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with regional business development teams with good English communication skill.
- Bachelor, master’s degree, or an advanced certificate HR or/and finances degree
- At least 7-10 years of experience in C&B and HRIS.
- Financial management and budgeting skills
- Making decisions based on data and statistics
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages
- Strong communication, analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to prepare complex and accurate spreadsheets.
- Presentations skills.
As a leading multinational company in their field, the team is the combination of innovative thinking, multinational expertise and unmatched local knowledge. If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career as Human Resource professional, this is the role for you. You will be a part of the most international forward- thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.