Learning and Development Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An attractive Learning and Development Manager job has just become available at a top FMCG company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About The Senior HR Business Partner Manager Role:
Reporting to Head of HR, you will play the critical role to create and implement innovative and efficient learning solutions to the business as the Learning and Development Manager.
- Deploy and evaluate high quality learning solutions combining a variety of methodologies and company culture, on the basis of analysing individuals, teams and organisations short and medium-term needs
- Identify, recruit and develop internal trainer team and manage good partnership with external certified consultants or trainer
- Facilitate learning events & workshop with respects to the unique learning experience, and measure the learning impact for continuous improvement
- Monitor the budget allocated and optimise learning investments by using data and metrics to drive learning activity as a business, promoting learning activities and contribution to business, internally and externally
- Advise business leaders on appropriate development programs, design and follow-up of short and mid-term development plans
To succeed in this Learning and Development Manager role, you will need to the ability to challenge yourself in a fast-moving environment, and engage your stakeholders in the Learning and Development management.
- Bachelor or Master degree, with minimum five years' working experience in Learning & Development field
- Good interpersonal skill and influencing skills, and able to inspire people
- Innovative thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Dynamic and able to work cross-functionally in a matrix organisation
- Good presentation skill, and fluency English
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in its field, with dynamic working environment and great value placed on training and development.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Learning and Development Manager job is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.