Talent Acquisition Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Talent Acquisition Manager position has just become available at one of the most respected global financial services companies in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will partner with lines of business and functional areas to provide strategic recruiting services to ensure the workforce efficiency and high quality hires.
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts
- Drive the candidate selection process and ensure managers have the knowledge & tools needed to select the most qualified candidate, such as recruiting process, interview techniques, and selection criteria
- Assess candidates using behavioural based interviewing, and ensure all staffing processes are fair and equitable, in compliance with all relevant government regulations
- Create and execute strategic sourcing plans, and stay updated on recruitment trends by maintaining and enhancing a network of contacts in the industry
- Partner with management in the proactive sourcing of talent for critical skill areas in order to build a talent pipeline
- Manage and participate in projects as needed
- Take a consultative approach with internal and external clients while providing business solutions
To succeed in the Talent Acquisition Manager role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment as well as working closely with local business development teams with a good sense of urgency and risk management.
- Bachelor degree with minimum five years of working experience in Human Resources, and at least three years in managerial capacity
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, and using alternative sourcing methods, with strength in social media and networking tools
- Advanced knowledge of labour market and industry trends, business drivers and strategies
- Proactive, organised, detail-oriented, and customer-oriented
- Ability to navigate an environment with multiple and shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills
This leading financial service firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on its people.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Talent Acquisition Manager job is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.