Regional Talent Acquisition Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
This leading IT company is looking for a talented Regional Talent Acquisition Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to take on a newly created role.
About the Regional Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Head of HR, based in Ho Chi Minh City, you will lead all talent acquisition activities in the South East Asia Region, and be responsible for providing strategic recruiting services to ensure the workforce efficiency and high quality hires.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies, and partner with internal teams/ hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts
- Engage in workforce planning across the region, and develop creative recruitment solutions to enhance recruitment efficiency
- Drive strategic external talent acquisition programs for employer branding purpose
- Maintain efficient communication, collaboration and partnership with management team to provide talent solutions
- Build effective reporting systems and statistics to track and measure recruitment efficiency
To succeed in this Regional Talent Acquisition Manager role, you will need to be a good team player and capable leader, with sharp people management skills, an open mind and can-do attitude, great ability to adapt to and learn new things .
- Bachelor or Master degree, with minimum five years' managerial capacity in Talent Acquisition, and work experience in multi-cultural environment is preferred
- Good experience of recruitment, with strength in social media and networking tools
- Advanced knowledge of human resources management, labour market, industry trends and business drivers and strategies
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
This IT services firm is well-recognised in its field and great value is placed on its people.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Talent Acquisition Manager job is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.