Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per annum
Location Vĩnh PhúcFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 manufacturing-and-production Vĩnh Phúc Vĩnh Phúc VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An attractive Human Resource Manager job has just become available at the most comprehensive manufacturer based in Vinh Phuc Industrial Zone . This firm is one of the leading manufacturer in market worldwide.
About the Human Resource Manager role:
Supporting and directly reporting to General Director, this opportunity is responsible for leading the HR function at multiple manufacturing sites, implement and monitor the administration of all human resource activities and policies. This position is playing the role of a business partner to manage HR related areas including but not limited to compensation, benefits, staffing, social compliance, employee relations, health and safety, and training/development functions.
- Assist HQ to construct and apply HR strategy across the sites
- Partner with top managements and business managers of the operations to support workforce planning, organisation design and the efficient deployment of people
- Lead the interpretation of local employment law and develop practical solutions to suit HQ and local operation’s needs
- Collaborate with HR staff to ensure consistency of application and execution of HR practices and polices between all business units in the region.
- Develop the competence of HR colleagues and business partners to improve the quality of HR services
- Develop long term HR strategic plan aligned with the HQ business direction
- Manage an effective budget and cost control on human resources expenses
- Lead HR projects as required
To succeed in the Human Resource Manager role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local and regional HR teams with good English communication skill.
- Possess over 10 years' working experience in HR, of which at least 5 years at managerial level, preferably garment or manufacturing industry
- Experience in major disciplines of HR – recruitment, training, compensation & benefits and employee relations
- Experience in workplace change is an advantage
- Work in global and regional organisation required
- Experience in operational roles is an advantage
- Proficient in written & spoken English & local language(s)
- Strong change management, being a change agent particularly in people behaviour development
- Strong sense of Value and Ethics
With the commitment to the principle of sustainability in all extents: planet, product, people and communities, the organisation has associated innovation with innovative technology and efficiently incorporate new discoveries into new product development, design and production process along the entire supply chain.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career as Human Resource professional, this is the role for you. You will be a part of the most international forward- thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.