Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 65000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An international retail group has a job vacancy for a talented HR Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City to lead its new business in Vietnam.
About the HR Manager Role:
As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for a wide range of human resource related duties, and perform strong partnership to support aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units in the organisation.
- Lead HR Operations of the organisation including but not limited to workforce planning, recruitment and talent development processes, compensation and benefits scheme, performance appraisal, training, process improvement, overall administration and coordination with the management team
- Take lead in developing policies and program execution for employee relations, safety, welfare and engagement activities
- Ensure regulatory compliance with all existing governmental and labour legal and government reporting requirements, manage and resolves complex employee relations issues, if any
- Build up local HR team and support management team in building up workforce and set up operation from the incubation phase
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to work and lead effectively on your own initiative, as well as establishing a strong cooperation relationship with different stakeholders.
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably majored in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years' comprehensive HR experience, and proven record as a capable HR leader in international environments
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of labour law and practices
- Strong organisational and stakeholder management skill, with customer-service mindset.
- Excellent communication skill, with good English proficiency
This organisation needs no introduction in retail industry and is filled with opportunities to nourish your expertise and sharpen your skills in a global working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a new step in your career, this HR Manager position is the role for you.
Apply today or contact Ms. Quan Trieu to discuss about the opportunity in more details.