Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An international retail group has a job vacancy for a talented Recruitment Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City to lead its next phase of business growth in Vietnam.
About The Country Recruitment Manager Role:
As the Recruitment Manager, you'll be responsible for developing and managing the recruitment team to ensure sufficient manpower for the operation and continuing expansion of the business; at the same time, enhancing staff retention through managing employee relations, corporate culture attributes, team building and career development planning.
- Design, develop and maintain the complete recruitment procedure, and responsible for processing job evaluation and job analysis
- Develop and timely update talent pool and recruitment agencies to ensure timely recruitment requisition
- Design the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Set and implement the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organisation
- Design and execute activities related to recruitment mission to build up talent pool and manpower resources.
- Manage the staff turnover rate and collaborate with the Corporate Culture Development Coordinator to strengthen the company culture
- Compile HR policies and procedures relevant to employee relations and labour contracts as appropriate to ensure compliance with local regulations
- Coordinate the annual performance appraisal exercise and support to implement HR Development Plan to ensure fulfilment of individual staff’s training needs and career plans, hence enhancing staff retention while increasing the company’s succession planning capability
To succeed in this Country Recruitment Manager role, you will need to have a can-do attitude and willingness to pursue challenging and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with minimum three years' working experience in Human Resources and Recruitment focus in MNCs
- Experience in retail or service sectors is preferred
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, and using alternative sourcing methods, good interviewing and selection skills, with social Media Knowledge preferred
- Strong interpersonal skill, analytical and problem-solving skill, supervisory skill
- A team player, be able to work independently, with high level of responsibility and commitment
- Ability to navigate an environment with multiple and shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills and English fluency
This rapidly expanding retailer has been recognised in its field and great value is placed on its people.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Recruitment Manager position is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.