Talent Acquisition Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 45000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
This leading IT solutions and services provider has an interesting job vacancy for a seasoned Talent Acquisition Manager to deliver exceptional levels of recruitment service to both candidates and clients within a professional Human Resources environment, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About The Talent Acquisition Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will lead and be responsible for the delivery of a recruitment service which maintains a strong pipeline of candidates against business requirements and act as an ambassador for the brand.
- Formulate, propose and execute hiring strategies, source and search for candidates to drive into the recruitment pipeline
- Act as the recruitment point of contact for local business leaders; partnering with them to develop strong working relationships
- Manage the entire recruiting life cycle including organising and facilitating successful recruiting events and interviews, deliver an exceptional experience to candidates
- Promote and expand the employee referral program, and manage external relationships with suppliers
- Track the KPI progress as planned
To succeed in this Talent Acquisition Manager role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with minimum five years' working experience in Human Resources and Recruitment focus
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting through a variety of channels, predominantly via direct sourcing, with strength in social media and networking tools
- Advanced knowledge of labour market and industry trends, business drivers and strategies
- A team player, result-driven and business-minded
- Passionate, and able to drive high quality services into a business
- Excellent communication skills and English fluency
This global IT leader has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on its people.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Talent Acquisition Manager position is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.