Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This leading logistics distribution & supply chain company has an interesting job vacancy for a seasoned C&B Manager to deliver exceptional levels of C&B service to its people. This position is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the C&B Manager role:
Reporting to Head of HR and the HR core team in Regional office, you'll be in charge of developing, implementing, and administering the rewards and benefits policies of the organisation, leading the C&B team on all C&B and payroll matters, acting as Business Partner for the Senior Management team to administer C&B processes and providing guidance on remuneration aligned with Company Pay strategy.
- Establish and implement rewards and benefits strategies, makes decisions and recommendations in order to achieve C&B management results.
- Ensure payroll is completed accurately and processed in a timely manner, eliminating the risk of substantial expenditures of time, human resources and funds.
- Remain up-to-date with laws and regulations in relation to payroll, tax and other legislative requirements, support to peers on the implementation of company policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Provide C&B solutions for the management, stay up to date with Regional requirements in C&B, and provide leadership support to the teams.
- Monitor the company salary structure and benefit schemes to ensure a balance between control of costs and attracting and retaining staff, undertake job evaluations to ensure internal equity.
- Coordinate with the HR Department in recruitment and selection process of managerial positions.
- Oversee overall people processes within the scope of responsibility to ensure compliance with Human Resource policies.
To succeed in this C&B Manager role, you will need to have high adaptability, and strong people managent & stakeholder management skill.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with minimum seven years' working experience in Human Resources with C&B focus and at least five years in a managerial position.
- Good knowledge of C&B, total rewards, labour law and regulations.
- Experience with HRIS is preferred.
- Ability to build and lead teams, with initiatives to drive teams' performance.
- Strong planning & organising skill, and project management skill.
- Strong communication, influencing and decision making skill.
- Good English efficiency in all skills.
This organisation has an outstanding international reputation in logistics distribution & supply chain industry, and great value is placed on its people.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this C&B Manager position is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.