HR & Admin Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-13 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Human Resource Manager job has just become available at the most comprehensive manufacturer based in Tan Uyen, Binh Duong.
About the Human Resource Manager role:
Supporting and directly reporting to General Director, this opportunity is responsible for leading the HR function at manufacturing site, implement and monitor the administration of all human resource activities and policies. This position is playing the role of a business partner to manage HR related areas including but not limited to compensation, benefits, staffing, social compliance, employee relations, health and safety, and training/development functions.
- Assist Board of Directors to construct and apply HR strategy across the sites
- Partner with top managements and business managers of the operations to support workforce planning, organisation design and the efficient deployment of people
- Lead the interpretation of local employment law and develop practical solutions to suit HQ and local operation’s needs
- Collaborate with HR staff to ensure consistency of application and execution of HR practices and polices between all business units in the region.
- Develop the competence of HR colleagues and business partners to improve the quality of HR services
- Develop long term HR strategic plan aligned with the HQ business direction
- Manage an effective budget and cost control on human resources expenses
- Lead HR projects as required
To succeed in the Human Resource Manager role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local HR teams with good English communication skill.
- Possess over 10 years' working experience in HR
- Experience in major disciplines of HR – recruitment, training, compensation & benefits and employee relations
- Experience in workplace change is an advantage
- Work in global and regional organisation required
- Experience in operational roles is an advantage
- Proficient in written & spoken English & local language(s)
- Strong change management, being a change agent particularly in people behaviour development
- Strong sense of Value and Ethics
The organisation not only satisfies all of the demanding requirements from major independent and multi-unit full service operators; but also grows rapidly though their plan in Vietnam.
If you are ambitious, passionate and want to take the next step in your career as Human Resource professional, this is the role for you. You will be a part of the most international forward- thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.