Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This global logistics distribution & supply chain company is looking for a competent HR Manager to join their nationwide operation team. The job position is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About this HR Manager role:
Reporting directly to the SEA HR lead and the Country Manager, the HR Manager is responsible for delivering good people services that is in line with the business strategies of the Vietnam operations.
- Review policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure aligned to current business needs;
- Oversee full spectrum of recruitment activities and undertake any right-sizing of business operations;
- Workforce planning for all operations;
- Oversee training needs analysis, organise and direct training strategy/plan to deliver business objectives;
- Be in charge of the Compensation & Benefits;
- Facilitate annual performance review process, ensure quality performance objectives with line of sight throughout the organisation;
- Facilitate seamless integration of HRIS and payroll systems; drive consistency and alignment to best practice within the Group and achieve targeted outcomes;
- Ensure effective change management plans in place across the organisation.
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess experience in the logistics field.
- Bachelor degree or above, with at least 8 - 10 years of experience in HR field.
- Solid knowledge in local labour contract law and C&B function
- Strong communication skills in English, are required to work effectively across the business functions and levels.
- Highly motivated, professional and have a customer focused and matured approach.
- Experience in logistics field and system integration is preferred.
This organisation has an outstanding international reputation in logistics distribution & supply chain industry, and great value is placed on its people.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager position is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.