Group HR Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Chi Le
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 education-and-training Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 55000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading education group with foreign investment is looking for a Group HR Manager to deliver the highest quality of Human Resource services to its chain of 20 schools across Southern Vietnam.
About the Group HR Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for leading the HR team nationwide and building up the HR foundation in the organisation.
- Play a key role in the leadership team, advising on strategy and growth and building a people strategy in line with the business plans and goals.
- Create HR infrastructures, and making recommendations with regards to; HR systems, talent management and organisational development.
- Maintain smooth operations of nearly 20 schools through HR activities including but not limited to Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Learning & Organisational Development.
- Partner with school principals to support better people management, identify top talent in the business and ways to develop career paths in order to achieve the business targets.
- Other tasks aligned with business needs.
To succeed in the Group HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess good english proficiency.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with minimum 10 years' working experience in Human Resources field preferably in education or consumer services industries.
- Experience in building HR foundation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with different stakeholders at all levels
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good English proficiency
With 20 years of experience in the market, the company is a leading player in the education industry in Vietnam. The company has recently been invested by a global private equity firm.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting group HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.