Talent Acquisition Manager
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-08-13 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 45000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This global logistics & supply chain company has an interesting job vacancy for a seasoned Talent Acquisition Manager to deliver exceptional business partnering services to the business units, within a fast-moving environment, based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
About The Talent Acquisition Manager role:
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work closely with key stakeholders in managing the full recruitment life cycle focusing on critical functional areas of our business to build best talent pipeline for the business.
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle
- Be responsible for talent resources and ensure pleasant candidate experience
- Develop recruitment strategy and ensure proper talent pipeline
- Handle HR system for recruitment process
- Keep updated on trends and innovation in recruiting techniques
- Take part in recruitment process improvement
- Build and maintain good relationship with key stakeholders for recruitment related activities & advice
- Bachelor's degree or above, with minimum five years' working experience in Human Resources and Recruitment focus
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting through a variety of channels, predominantly via direct sourcing, with strength in social media and networking tools
- Good business acumen and excellent negotiation skills
- A team player, result-driven and proactive
- Excellent communication skills and English fluency
This global logistics and supply chain distribution company needs no introduction in its field and great value is placed on its people and services.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Talent Acquisition Manager position is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.