Senior HR Compliance Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 65000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A brand-new Senior HR Compliance Manager has just gone live at one of the largest Retail Group in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
About this Senior HR Compliance Manager role:
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you are responsible for support to the evaluation and advancement of the company's overall position of human resources compliance.
- Support the design and development of effective and practical compliance programs and action plans identifying, addressing and mitigating HR-related risks to the enterprise
- Remain versed in changing laws, regulations and procedures related to HR compliance
- Partner effectively to develop resources and training that facilitates compliance and increases HR compliance literacy across the organisation
- Fulfil other HR Compliance and employment practices responsibilities as assigned
To succeed in this business critical role, you will need to have the high adaptability and flexibility.
- Bachelor degree or above in Law, Human Resources Management or related field
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience in HR and/or legal compliance
- Solid knowledge in local labour law, C&B function and employee relations
- Strong communication skills in English
- Logical thinking & analysis, planning & implementation
- Business-oriented mindset, and high integrity
This organisation is well-recognised in its field of expertise, and great value is placed on its people.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior HR Compliance Manager position is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.