Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 education-and-training Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 125000000 125000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This well-known professional services organisation has an interesting job vacancy for a seasoned C&B Manager to lead the team in delivering HR services an rewards to its people, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the C&B Manager role:
Reporting to HR Director, you'll be in charge of developing, implementing, and administering compensation and benefit programs in order to support employee attraction, motivation and retention agendas in accordance with business requirements.
- Oversee monthly payroll and ensure the salary arrangement in line with the prevailing tax regulations
- In charge of annual budgeting and re-forecasting processes, work with HR Systems & Planning team on various modelling for employee related expenses records, handle internal and external audits for compensation & benefits related matters
- Deliver compensation & total rewards analysis, manage annual salary reviews, compensation and benefits structures and guidelines to ensure its competitiveness in the market
- Conduct job evaluation and re-evaluation and educate managers on the methodology to increase their understanding and engagement
- Ensure HR compliance and formality and develop positive working relationship with local government parties
- Lead and manage the team to build and sustain a ‘HR best practice’ customer service culture
To succeed in this C&B Manager role, you will need to have high adaptability and flexibility, and strong people management & stakeholder management skill.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum seven years' experience in a similar position or other HR management positions in multi-national organisations
- In-depth knowledge of Vietnam labour law, insurance practices and personal income tax
- Experience in conducting salary surveys on HR and vendor survey systems
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Database SQL, Excel, Power Point and HR software
- Good analytical skill, interpersonal skills, strong communication skill
- Detail-oriented, process-oriented
- Proficient English in both written and spoken
This organisation has an outstanding international reputation in its field, and great value is placed on its people.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this C&B Manager position is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.