Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting C&B Manager job has just become available at one of the most reputable pharmaceutical & bio-tech company in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to manage the compensation and benefits related activities for the organisation.
About the C&B Manager role:
Reporting to Head of C&B, you'll be in charge of compensation consulting for the specific businesses in Vietnam.
- Provide compensation and benefits consulting support to defined businesses to ensure all C&B related decisions and actions in line with the company guidelines.
- Review C&B processes and policies to ensure its harmonisation and recommend appropriate changes if necessary.
- Design, implement and manage the C&B guidelines, ensuring system configuration and governance.
- Manage job evaluation requests from business and recommend salary grades as appropriate.
- Support in compensation bench-marking, provide market insights and analytical support to business for decision making.
- Deliver C&B induction to new hires and manage special compensation and benefits projects as required.
To succeed in this C&B Manager role, you will need to have high adaptability, and strong people management & stakeholder management skill.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with minimum six years' working experience in Human Resources with C&B focus and at least three years in a managerial position in multi-national organisations
- Good knowledge of C&B, total rewards, labour law and regulations
- Experience with HRIS is preferred
- Strong communication, influencing and analytical skill
- Good English efficiency in all skills
This organisation is well-recognised in its field, and great value is placed on its people.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this C&B Manager position is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.