Human Resource Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 11 May 2022dong-nai human-resources/hr-manager 2022-05-26 2022-07-10 automotive Biên Hòa Dong Nai VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global company in manufacturing industry based in Dong Nai, Vietnam is calling for applications for HR Manager.
About the HR Manager Role:
You will report directly to General Manager and has responsibility of HR general, compensation and benefits, recruitment, training and development for the team. Coordination with HR regional and contact with local authority in HR area is also key for this job.
- Managing full group Human Resources function and its annual plan in: HR planning, Recruitment, Training, Compensation, Industry relations, performance evaluation and other assigned matters
- Taking ownership of the performance evaluation process
- Reviewing and developing HR policies, guidelines and procedures, maximising manpower contribution to company and ensuring compliance to labour ordinance and other local regulations
- Responsible for employee relations engagement and management through effective triage, stakeholder management, and thorough assessments using independent judgement
- Works closely with management to implement corporate human resources policies at the business unit / division level, such as salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, etc.
- Work with relevant line managers and Country Manager regarding performance management / organisation and improvement requirements and other related matters
- Monitor for the quality of processes of recruitment, selection, people development, succession planning, assessment, replacement etc.
- Manages and country talent review process to determine succession plans and career paths for critical positions. Talent review planning in coordination with SEA / AP talent reviews
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Minimum eight years of successful work experience in solid knowledge in HR/Biz management, past working experience in Human Resource Management is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) holder in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with all levels of colleagues in a dynamic/ multicultural environment.
- Strong knowledge of the Labour Law in Vietnam and with strong capability to interpret laws governing human resources; Vietnam Tax and Social Security Regulations
- Strategic mind-set
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, data analysis, and problem solving
- Advanced leadership skills with the ability to manage change with a strong results-orientation
- Have strong personality, target driven, communication and interpersonal skills. Able to lead and coach team members
- Able to communicate with people from different cultures and countries
- Good command of both verbal and written English is a must
- Experience in the manufacturing sector preferred
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in manufacturing industry in Vietnam.
If you have solid experience in HR generalist, especially in manufacturing industry and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.