Salary Attractive Packages
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 29 June 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-manager 2022-07-14 2022-08-28 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading sourcing company based in HCMC; Vietnam is calling for applications for HR Manager.
About the HR Manager Role:
You will report directly to Regional HR Director and has responsibility of Responsible for human resources functions.
- Recruitment: Provide on the ground coordination support when needed for screening, interviewing and selection process for filling vacancies
- C&B: Manage overall compensation and benefit processes with service providers according to local labour law
- Performance management: Implement performance management process through coaching and partnering with business leaders within the consistent guidance of mother company
- Training and development: Ensure successful deliver and implementation of all training and development programs, courses and solutions to support continuous business development and associates career growth
- Employee Relations: Advises and supports management and employees to create a great working environment for a high engaged business team to continue to improve business performance through various kinds of engagement programs such as but not limited to Voices of Associates (survey), All Hands, Town Hall, Giving Back and various associates activities.
- HRS: Well maintain and update associates information and filing with good sense of confidentiality. Provide updated data and analysis upon request. Establish and continuously improve HR processes to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Represent Human Resource in corporate wide initiatives. Drive and execute company human resource initiatives. Provide local intelligence to supervisor for sound decision making
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Bachelor's degree and above preferably in the field of study related to the job
- At least five years experiences in HR operations, familiar with one to two modules of HR scopes
- Proficiency with MS Office, such as excel, word, PPT
- Fluency in English and local language required
- Familiar with local labour law and regulations
- Strong organisational skills, must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task to be successful in stressful situations
- Demonstrated proficiency in self-management
- Effective communication approach to proactively keep others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Good networks in the industry/sector
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have solid experience in HR generalist, especially seeking for a fantastic environment to work in, then this role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive BenefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 July 2022A tech-food company based in HCMC; Vietnam is calling for applications for Head of HR.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 July 2022A global logistic company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling the HR & Admin Manager.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 18 July 2022A tech start-up company based in HCMC, Vietnam is calling the potential candidate for Talent Acquisition Manager.