Head of HR
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 29 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-manager 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A tech-food company based in HCMC; Vietnam is calling for applications for Head of HR.
About the Head of HR role:
You will report directly to the General Manager and has responsibility of building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organisation, and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the company.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm's mission and strategic vision
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or speciality group regarding key organisational and management issues
- Work with the firm's executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- At least eight years’ experience in managing an HR Team
- Extensive background in training and development, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, employee engagement and rewards
- With in-depth understanding in local labour standards
- Proven working experience as an HR Manager
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have solid experience in HR generalist, especially seeking for a fantastic environment to work in, then this role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 July 2022A global logistic company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling the HR & Admin Manager.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 June 2022A leading sourcing company based in HCMC; Vietnam is calling for applications for HR Manager.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 18 July 2022A tech start-up company based in HCMC, Vietnam is calling the potential candidate for Talent Acquisition Manager.