HR Manager (Binh Duong)
Salary Attractive Packages
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 24 August 2022binh-duong human-resources/hr-manager 2022-08-24 2022-10-23 human-resources-and-personnel Binh Duong Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global manufacturing company based in Binh Duong, is calling for HR Manager.
About the HR Manager Role:
You will report directly to Deputy General Director. Your main responsibilities are managing and oversee HR function to ensure the business has the people and organisational capabilities to succeed.
- HR manpower planning, succession planning
- HR budget and forecast, recruitment and talent management
- Manage organisation structures and roles: job evaluations; salary structure; salary market data, HR trends
- Monthly payroll, social insurances contributions, final payment for terminations
- Manage PIT finalisation, PIT audits, labour audits when required
- Manage learning & development
- Talent performance
- Manage rewards & recognition program, manage employee survey
- Manage compliance, disciplines management, update local legal regulations to staff
- Advise labour legal to management
- Review & set up HR policies and procedures
- Manage pre/on-board; off-board program
- Support the greenfield project implementation
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- University or MBA graduated
- Minimum five years experiences in human resources management at multinational companies
- Ability to be effective both strategically and at a hands-on, operational level
- Strong customer service mindset
- Strong team and leadership skills
- Clear and concise communication skills and must have the ability to communicate at all levels in the business
- Energy, enthusiasm, self- motivation, assertiveness and emotional intelligence
- Fluently in English and Vietnamese
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.