Salary Attractive Packages
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 09 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-manager 2022-09-09 2022-11-08 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing agency services company based in HCMC, Vietnam; is calling for the HR manager.
About the HR Manager Role:
You will report directly to the Country Manager and As the lead HR for the company’s Vietnam office. You will lead a team of three to ensure make sure the company’s remains a leading workplace.
- Employee journey: Coordinating employee’s career roadmaps with the help of line managers and culture and recruitment teams, including the organisation of their onboarding, their bi-annual 360 reviews, and all key deliverables that stem from the latter. You will participate in the development of new processes that help make the company a fairer, more attractive career choice for employees. You will also position as a partner for employees, supporting their concerns, and questions, and taking up to line managers and leadership the challenges they face.
- Culture: The company has a Brand& Culture team in-house that is in charge of driving employer communications group-wide. As the local representative for Culture, you will work closely with this team to roll out initiatives that fit local expectations and goals. You will benefit from the creative and strategic support of the team and will have the freedom to drive the initiatives locally
- Compliance: Safeguarding employer and employee’s obligations and rights by Vietnamese law: you will ensure that the company’s employer engagements are in line with local laws and that the company’s interests are protected in case of employee disagreements
- Payroll: You will oversee payroll cycles with the help of the company’s Finance team in Vietnam. You may choose how to best approach payroll tasks and the extent to which the company should rely on technology and third parties
- Office & admin: With the help of an Admin assistant and our front desk representative, you will ensure that the office remains a welcoming and engaging for teams. This includes managing technology, supply of office stationery, and the relationship with our landlord
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Extrovert, reliable, curious, ambitious, and creative
- Minimum four years of experience in HR development in an international firm - understanding in an advertising or digital agency environment will be a plus
- Understanding of confidentiality requirements, and prepared to protect confidential information through processes and technology
- Understanding the legal requirements surrounding an employer and an employee in Vietnam, comfortable leading payroll processes
- You are practical, business-oriented, highly tolerant, and accepting of different people and lifestyles. Your personal beliefs do not get in the way of your decision-making process
- Problem solver, you are comfortable managing conflict and always look for practical solutions to help parties align on shared goals
- Passionate about thought-provoking office culture and committed to team members’ wellbeing
- Excellent communicating skills in English – both written and spoken. Ability to work in an international environment
- You were leading activity groups at school or after school – you understand the role of branding in communication and the power of communication to build strong groups of people
- Desire to work in a creative business with creative people
- Able to multitask and go with the flow — flexibility is key
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 October 2022A leading retail company is based in Ho Chi Minh City; is calling for HR Manager.
Salary: Attractive BenefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 19 September 2022A tech-food company based in HCMC; Vietnam is calling for applications for Head of HR.