Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 12 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-manager 2022-09-12 2022-11-11 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing F&B company is based Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam; is calling for HR Manager.
About the HR Manager Role:
You will report directly to CFO. Your main responsibilities are managing overall HR and administrative functions, execute & deliver solutions, and integrate people strategy and business goals for sustainable growth.
- Deliver solution and integrate HR strategy and business goals that align with corporate objectives to support a business sustainable growth, including provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Be a partner with management and work closely with employees to improve working environment and drive a positive culture that facilitate employee success, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Manage and ensure the best implementation of overall HR functions including recruiting and selection process, on-boarding, people strategy, talent management, organisation development, employer branding, compensation and benefit, people development, process improvement, and employee engagement, etc.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of human resource related issues to mitigate legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance
- Manage all administrative functions
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- At least five years of progressive experience in the area of Human Resources Management (HRM), Human Resources Development (HRD), and organisation development and/or human resources consultant with a multinational company
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources management, organisational management, Psychology, MBA or any related fields
- Having full understanding and experiencing in Vietnamese labour laws, recruitment, employee relations, compensation & benefits, people development, employee engagement, and human resource transformation
- Ability to build strong relationships/networks, work and cooperate effectively and in a spirit of partnership all stakeholders inside and outside organisation
- Experienced in HRMS and HR system implementation
- Food & Beverage experience highly preferred
- Good English communication
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive benefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 04 October 2022A global leader manufacturing factory based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for HR Business Partner.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 September 2022A global pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in HCMC, Vietnam is calling for Chief of Staff.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting International Candidate Consultant job has become available at Robert Walters Vietnam.