Country HR Manager
Salary Attractive Packages
Location Vũng TàuFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 15 September 2022vungtau human-resources/hr-manager 2022-09-15 2022-11-14 human-resources-and-personnel Vũng Tàu Ba Ria-Vung Tau VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global manufacturing company based in Vung Tau, Vietnam is calling the Country HR Manager.
About the Country HR Manager Role:
You will report directly to Regional HR Director and has responsibility of managing and implementation of the overall provision of human resources and administrative services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
- Act as a business partner to the Country Manager and Functional leaders on all HR matters and provide solid people solutions to business challenges
- Provide leadership and guidance to local country HR & Admin Leaders in the region on all HR activities including recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance management, employee relation, training and talent development
- Work with Learning & Development team to drive and implement the training and development programs for all employees (frontline staff through to the leadership group)
- Manage compensation, benefits, and payroll administration to ensure fair and consistent practice in accordance with salary administration guidelines as stipulated by Corporate Office and local legislation
- Drive the annual HR budget review process in collaboration with the regional leaders to ensure that it aligns with our business and HR strategies
- Lead on the talent development activities to ensure that potential is appropriately managed and identified through the performance and talent management processes.
- Identify and execute organisational development for the region, including restructures, job changes, office relocations and cost-efficiencies through the application of good people practices
- Develop a resource plan to ensure staffing levels meet operational requirements
- Represent Human Resource in corporate wide initiatives. Drive and execute company human resource initiatives.
- Provide local intelligence to supervisor for sound decision making
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's degree and above preferably in the field of study related to the job
- Minimum 10 years with at least 5 years in management level
- Proficiency with MS Office, such as excel, word, PPT
- Fluency in English and local language required
- Familiar with local labour law and regulations
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.