HR Talent Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Dung Doan
Date posted 08 November 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-manager 2022-11-08 2023-01-07 professional-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader law firm in navigating pathways through complex legal systems in Vietnam is seeking for HR Talent Manager.
About the HR Talent Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the recruitment of legal assistant, professional supporting staff, lawyers and senior lawyers for the firm.
- Managing national wide mobility
- Handle international mobility with work permit and visa application and other relocation packages
- Management of annual evaluation process for Legal Assistants, Associates, Senior Associates, Counsel, Local Partners, and Business Professional staff
- Management of promotions as a part of the annual salary review process
- Salary Review:
- Management of the annual salary and bonus review for both Vietnam offices including:
- Moderation of performance ratings
- Assisting in the development of and management of the application of reward guidelines by advising on the remuneration benchmark in the law practice area
- Talent mapping as required
- Working with Partners to develop high performing talents
- Management of low performing employees to improve performance
- Coaching Partners in managing difficult people issues
- Resolving employment, performance and termination issues with a focus on achieving commercial win/win outcomes that protect firm brand
- Annual headcount planning and revenue budgeting process training, learning & development:
- Run the induction training and handle follow up on-boarding process
- Create the training policy and deliver training, learning and development programmes that meet the needs of the Vietnam offices
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Bachelor’s degree (Human Resources Management or Business Administration is preferred)
- Experienced in recruitment
- Ability to build up and maintain good relationship with other stakeholders
- Ability to work well individually
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.