Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Dung Doan
Date posted 29 December 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-manager 2023-01-10 2023-02-27 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A well known FMCG company is recruiting for HR Manager applicant. You will have opportunity to have the exposure to the Regional HR team.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this role, you will lead the execution of the HR strategy for Vietnam, in line with market needs and specificity, SEA cluster strategy and culture.
- Engage market stakeholders on succession planning, talent assessment calibration and subsequent people development initiatives and provide on-ground support for employee development initiatives
- Keep close to the employee pulse and feedback and translating those insights into employee engagement initiatives
- Provide support and advice for employee enquiries
- Coach and support line managers on performance management conversations and processes
- Develop and/or update employee policies, communications plans and practices
- Lead the recruitment of diverse and quality candidates for Manager-level employees and below, including working with line managers to define hiring requirements according to business needs, refining job descriptions and sourcing internal and external candidates for interview, package and offer benchmarking, development and acceptance, logistics support for recruitment and onboarding of new joiners
- Drive the communications and completion of regular key employee campaigns such as RISE (objective setting, mid/end of year reviews)
- Oversee employee mobility and expatriate management, with the support of HR Shared Services
- Manage the annual salary and compensation review process
- Develop, manage and track HR budget including personnel cost, T&E and training
- Lead on regular reporting, including the annual Social report and monthly headcount reports
- Ensure compliance to local labor requirements – keep HR SSC abreast on new and emerging labor practices.
- Oversee the day-to-day HR operations of the market supported by the HR Operations and Admin Exec as well as regional HR SSC and C&B teams.
- Participate and lead cluster (SEA) or regional (APAC) projects as assigned
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- At least two years of solid HRBP / generalist experience
- Excellent understanding of Vietnam employment law
- Good stakeholder management / engagement skills required
- Versed in navigating and working in a matrix, ambiguous environment
- Business partnering mindset required
- Experience in the luxury industry is an advantage
- Possess good project management skills
- Pro-active, curious, continuous improvement and team-player mindset
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in a language of an Asia Oceania market will be an advantage
- Interested in future mobility to other markets, once maturity and performance in the current job is proven
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive BenefitLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 10 January 2023A leading software company based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam; is calling for HR Business Partner Manager.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 11 January 2023A start up company in F&B Industry is looking for talent in Talent Acquisition Manager role.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 December 2022A well-known multinational logistics company based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, is calling applications for Talent Acquisition Specialist (Cambodia).