Salary Attractive Packages
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 07 February 2023ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-manager 2023-02-16 2023-04-08 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading retail company is based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling for HR Manager.
About the HR Manager Role:
You will report directly to CEO. Your main responsibilities are managing and oversee HR function to ensure the business has the people and organisational capabilities to succeed.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or speciality group regarding key organisational and management issues
- Work with the company's executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective
- Implement key HR operation processes to ensure regulatory compliance and internal compliance
- Facilitate the establishment of performance management program and KPIs for all functions
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits
To succeed in this Head of HR position, you should have at least five years' working experience in HR. You should be hands on, proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Proficient in all Microsoft programs (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with HR software is a plus
- Familiarity with Vietnamese laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Strong organisational and time management skills to manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with sensitive data and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Detailed oriented and budget management experience
- Proven experience in a leadership role in a growing and evolving organisation
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organisation
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7951
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 16 March 2023A leading manufacturing company is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam is calling for HR Director.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 14 March 2023One of the financial services company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for HRM position.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 09 February 2023One of the global company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for Head of HR and Admin job.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 13 March 2023One of the fintech company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for Head of People job.