Head of HR - Admin
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nguyen Nguyen
Date posted 09 February 2023ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-manager 2023-02-16 2023-04-10 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the global company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for Head of HR and Admin job.
About the Head of HR and Admin Role:
You will responsible for HR team capability development and effectiveness, and fostering teamwork, inclusion, transparency and respect. This position reports to the Regional Head of HR Operations, with a dotted line reporting to Vietnam Sales MD.
- Partner leadership team to develop strategic workforce plans and programs that align with overall strategy of the business to achieve growth
- Function as a strategic business advisor and thought leader to Leadership team, to improve organisation effectiveness and business growth
- Partner with Regional HR COEs to execute, specifically in the areas of succession planning, executive search, talent management, change management, organisational and performance management, training and development, employee communication and compensation
- Partner line managers in institutionalise a performance driven culture to reward performers and manage underperformers including performance improvement plans and other mechanisms in accordance with the labour legislation and practices
- Responsible for total employment costs of the group company and the proper communication, roll out and administration of total rewards
- Sound knowledge and execution of updated government regulations in relation to labour laws and employment act within the country
- Lead office admin operation include but not limit to company schedule management, internal events
- All business decisions and actions must serve and be in line with the group’s Essence, E8 corporate commitment, principles & values, TRACE, and our way to serve the community
- Evaluate the organisation's future workforce needs and recommend organisational changes and capability development. Leading the forecasting of talent needs specifically for critical roles and generally for periodic workforce planning and budgeting purposes
- Apply HR expertise in the context of the business through dialogue, needs assessment, needs analysis, solution recommendations and influence
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- University graduate with Human Resources Management discipline
- High level of integrity, respect for others, persistence, and passion for success
- Language proficiency: English is mandatory (other language(s) are added advantage)
- Demonstrates business acumen to achieve results
If you are a talented and focused on Head of HR - Admin career path, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 13 March 2023One of the fintech company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for Head of People job.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 16 March 2023A leading manufacturing company is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam is calling for HR Director.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 14 March 2023One of the financial services company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for HRM position.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 February 2023A leading retail company is based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling for HR Manager.