Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nguyen Nguyen
Date posted 14 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-manager 2023-03-14 2023-05-13 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the financial services company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for HRM position.
About the HR Manager Role:
You will partner with and support leaders across our business areas and Oversee the full scope of Group Human Resources.
- Manage day-to-day HR operation of the group
- Plan and take charge of recruitment & selection which include developing job description, prepare job adverts, shortlist, interview and select candidates
- Determine and apply the most appropriate and cost-effective recruitment strategies and approach to fill vacancies
- Ensure the social, health and unemployment insurance is calculated correctly and contributed in a timely manner
- Establish, monitor and improve HR policies, procedures, processes and systems of Indochina Capital (including the periodic update of Indochina Capital's Employee Handbook)
- Know how to link change to the strategic needs of the organisation with minimum employee dissatisfaction and resistance to change
- Determine, in close coordination with the business divisions, the HR needs and establish detailed plans to satisfy the identified HR needs
- Responsible to interact with labour authorities, recruitment agencies and relevant service providers
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree; an advanced degree or professional certification preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Mature, teamwork, good interpersonal skills
- Understand the important of confidentiality and be able to keep confidential information confidential
- Experienced and knowledge of employment law, compensation, personal income tax, organisational planning,
- organisation development, employee relations, safety, training, and development of both hard and soft skills
- Proficiency with applicable laws/regulations and management theories, including policy/procedure development, employee handbook
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment which including Excel, World and other
- Candidate must have at least seven years progressive human resources generalist experience with more than five years at senior management level in a high-volume environment. Experience must include hands-on responsibility for the full scope of human resources activities
- Experienced with recruiting and hiring both expats and local employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused Senior People Partner professional, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 16 March 2023A leading manufacturing company is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam is calling for HR Director.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 February 2023A leading retail company is based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling for HR Manager.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 09 February 2023One of the global company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for Head of HR and Admin job.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 13 March 2023One of the fintech company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for Head of People job.