Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 28 May 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Talent Acquisition Manager job has just become available at one of the fast growing Technology companies based in Ho Chi Minh. Reporting to the Head of HR, this role is very suitable for dynamic HR professionals who wants to make an impact in the organisation.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be fully responsible for all the recruitment activities of the company.
- Ensure successful delivery of talent against pre-defined KPIs
- Drive best practice recruiting and hiring practices
- Optimise operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent and scalable recruitment experience to all stakeholders
- Uphold a focus on candidate experience, diversity and building long-term relationships
- Support succession planning and talent strategy in the effort to identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialised or competitive intelligence and research in regard to talent development or retention
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open roles
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
- Involved in the design and managing of Applicant Tracking System, company's career related website & social media platforms including Facebook Career Page, LinkedIn Company Page, etc
To succeed in the TA Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different stakeholders.
- Approximately 6+ years’ experience in a Talent Acquisition capacity, specifically in a Technology/ E-commerce company
- Demonstrated success in recruiting in a high-volume hiring environment for a fast paced and growing company where priorities can change
- Excellent understanding of the Vietnam candidate market
- Self-starter with the ability to work bring about structure
- Advance MS Excel skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders, customers, senior leaders and peers alike
- Possess excellent communication skills to simplify complex issues
- Excellent English, written and verbal
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.